Tanzania

St. Francis De Sales Mission (1986) Diocese of Morogoro
Post Box 659 Morogoro
Lukobe mission was entrusted to Fransalians for pastoral service in the year 1991, by then Adrian Mkoba, Bishop of Morogro. It has 150 Christian families.

St. Francis De Sales Mission (2001) Diocese of Morogoro
Post Box 896 Morogoro
It is an independent mission entrusted to the Fransalian in the year 2001 for pastoral care and the overall development of the mission. There are around 400 Catholics and it is a steadity growing Christian community.

St. FrancisDe Sales Mission (2001) Diocese of Morogoro
P.O. Bos 58, Dumila, Morogoro, Tanzania
Dumila area was raised to parish in the year 2003. The parish has 4500 members.

St. Francis De Sales Parish (2004) Archdiocese of Dar es Salaam
P.O. Box 30256 Kibaha, Tanzania
Mkuza St. Francis de Sales Parish was established on 24 January 2004, by his Eminence Cardinal Pengo of Archdiocese of Dar es salaam. It was entrusted to the Fransalians for pastoral work and further development. It has got 17 branches and a Catholic population of 15,000.

Our Lady of Compassion Parish (2007) Archdiocese of Dar es Salaam
Post Box O. 12986 Dar es Salaam Tanzania
Our Lady of Compassion Parish of Mji Mpay was erected as a parish in 2007 and entrusted to the Fransalians for catering to the needs of the growing number of faithful in the area. The parish has 5,000 Catholics.

Mji-Mpya
Mji-Mpya-Parish
Mji-Mpya-Parish-(2)
1/3 
start stop bwd fwd

St. Antony of Padua Parish (1911) Archdiocese of Tabora
P. O. Box 1907 Tabora, Tanzania
The Itaga mission was started by the missionaries of Africa in the year 1911. It was entrusted to missionaries of St. Francis de Sales in the year 1992 by His Grace Archbishop Mario Mgulunde. It covers a vast area, the farthest station is 110 km away from the main centre. It has got 57 branches and around 13,000 faithful Catholics.

Our Lady of Grace (1925) Archdiocese of Tabora
P.O. Box 323 Nzega, Tabora, Tanzania
Lububu mission was started by the missionaries of Africa and later it was entrusted to the local clergy. As there was shortage of priests it was closed down for a period of 9 years. At the request of His Grace Archbishop Mario Mgulunde the missionaries of St. Francis de Sales took up this mission in the year 1989. This was the first mission entrusted to the missionaries in Africa. It has got 24 branches and 6,000 faithful Catholics.

 

Our Lady of Grace (1925) Erzdiözese von Tabora
P.O. Box 323 Nzega, Tabora, Tansania

Pontifical Mission Children - Lububu

lububu1
lububu10
lububu11
lububu12
lububu13
lububu14
lububu15
lububu2
lububu3
lububu4
lububu5
lububu6
lububu7
lububu8
lububu9
01/15 
start stop bwd fwd

zur Fotogalerie

St. Charles Lwanga and His Companions‘ Catholic Parish (2002) Archdiocese of Tabora
P. O. Box 150 Bukene, Tabora, Tanzania
The Bukene parish was established in the year 2002 by His Grace Mario Mgulunde, Archbishop of Tabora. It was bifurcated from Lububu parish. It has 27 branches and around 8,000 Catholics.

bukene_church

St. Francis De Sales Parish (2000) Diocese of Kahama
P.O. Box 30 Isaka, Shinyanga, Tanzania
This parish was bifurcated from the Kahama Mbulu Mission. It has 13 brandches and 4900 Catholics.

iisaka_church

St. Francis De Sales Parish (2010) Archdiocese of Arusha
Post Box 125 Usa River – Tanzania
Ngurdotto parish was erected by His Grace Josepht Lebulu of Arusha and entrusted with missionaries in the year 2010. It was bifurcated from Kikakiti parish. It has 3000 Catholics.

ngurdoto-14 1
ngurdoto-14 2
ngurdoto-14 3
ngurdoto-14 4
ngurdoto-14 5
ngurdoto13_1
ngurdoto13_2
ngurdoto13_3
ngurdoto13_4
1/9 
start stop bwd fwd

St. Stephen  the Martyr Parish (2010) Archdiocese of Arusha
Post Box 427 Usa River – Tanzania
Maji ya Chai parish was erected in the year 2010. The Catholic population is around 2500 faithful.

maji_ya_chai1
maji_ya_chai2
maji_ya_chai1
maji_ya_chai2
1/2 
start stop bwd fwd